lunedì 10 febbraio 2014

Katy Perry - Dark Horse ft. Juicy J (News)

Many readers have asked me what was the third song from the last of my DJ sets, the answer is quite simple is Dark Horse by Katy Perry ft. Juicy J, which is currently before the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 (the first music magazine in the world). Success I would say quite deserved for the pop artist thanks to the skillful collaboration of Juicy J, as well as a valuable support to my observations, which confirmed also in this case the evolution of Hip Hop music Rn'B, capable of embracing various musical genres with a ductility scary but at the same time phenomenal for all users and enthusiasts, who listen. The cadence of the song is very simple, basic music Pop, mergers sampled with electro-pop in the drives and typical hip-hop beats that makes the song certainly unique, then as always I wish you good listening ..!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento