mercoledì 25 marzo 2015

Nicki Minaj - YMCMB & Beats By Dre Presents: The Pinkprint Movie (News)

What brought us back 2015? At least up to now? In musical picture really little, I saw with pleasure the return of Blur as Prodigy and yet another Madonna album that will almost certainly be a success but, reflecting what's been back over another cover of Bruno Mars not my thing at all !! I noticed that Rihanna continues to make music if you do not like the quality certainly exciting collaboration with Kanye West and Paul McCartney, but beyond that, I also see a Nicky Minaj with a musical maturity surprising, really a rose blossomed desert music heard in this 2015. His latest album "The Pinkprint" and a mix of songs typically rap and hip hop, but there are songs like "The Crying Game", "I Lied" directed by a skilled Francesco prams (Forza Italy we even us! !) and Grand Piano that are three masterpieces (the first and third singles were directed by Taylor Cohen). Passages where we find an ephemeral mixing of pop, soul and hip hop with a sound that is close to perfection thanks to the vocal timbre of Nicki little more rap and sing vocalist of considerable thickness. Music that you enter the soul because narrate the life of every day, with the joys and sorrows that make it unique and special every moment of our existence. Truly shocking the first part of this video, which ends with a road accident tremendously realistic, especially for me recovering from an accident, and thank God I'm still here to tell the tale but, returning to our artist I can honestly admit that this, in my opinion, is the best album I made compliments Nicki and continues to amaze us as now ..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento