lunedì 29 ottobre 2012

Ludacris - Representin (Explicit) ft. Kelly Rowland (Words) The way you put it down in between the sheets Is like no other girl You done take it a whole another level of freakiness When you blow my mind To the point where all these other women Kinda feeling like it’s old days, yeah So I better go in, then I better come speed it And I admit that I’m feeling a little pressure When you’re telling me I better come get it But I’m the man for the job Can’t nobody do it quite like I do And the same go for you We a match made in heaven I’ma stand right by you Why you saying? [Chorus] Just wanna keep all your attention baby Yeah, alright, alright, alright, hey It turns me on to know I turn you on, yeah Ok, ok, ok And I love the way I drive you crazy Yeah, alright, alright, alright, hey Sit in the front row and watch me perform You do that and you gonna learn … Get on that thang, represent I’ll be representing, representing Watch me put it down Put it down like ay, Only know you can do it Then I’ma hit everything I wanna gets… You don’t need to walk me through it But you can talk me through What I’m asking if it’s mine Cause I don’t really wanna play You just tryina see if you can break my heart Your spine, I’m So attracted, to the way you carry yourself And keep your composures You a lady in the street But behind closed doors you’re a …soldier But probably we’ll never know That’s how you like it ha, Bet that booty pack a mean punch And I’ma spike it, huh [Chorus] Just wanna keep all your attention baby Yeah, alright, alright, alright, hey It turns me on to know I turn you on, yeah Ok, ok, ok And I love the way I drive you crazy Yeah, alright, alright, alright, hey Sit in the front row and watch me perform You do that and you gonna learn … Get on that thang, represent I’ll be representing, representing Watch me put it down You’re incredible, edible, unforgettable Body is so angelical, the rebel with a cause Speaking in hypotheticals Could I marry you if I wanted to I’ll take you how you coming Just learn to live with your flaws Even though it’s not that … You give me that good… And I walk around all day granted My body and mind are gone That day … return to sunshine You make me wanna call the crib And say I’m never coming home, luda! [Chorus] Just wanna keep all your attention baby Yeah, alright, alright, alright, hey It turns me on to know I turn you on, yeah Ok, ok, ok And I love the way I drive you crazy Yeah, alright, alright, alright, hey Sit in the front row and watch me perform You do that and you gonna learn … Get on that thang, represent I’ll be representing, representing Watch me put it down.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento