sabato 24 novembre 2012

Drake - Find Your Love (Words)

Drake - Find Your Love (Words) [Drake] Im more than just an option Hey, Hey, Hey refuse to be forgotten Hey, Hey, Hey I took a chance with my heart Hey, Hey, Hey And I feel it taking over [Chrous] I better find your lovin I better find your heart I better find your lovin I better find your heart I better find your lovin I better find your heart I bet if i give all my love then nothings gonna tear us apart Im more than just a number Hey, Hey, Hey I doubt youll find another Hey, Hey, Hey so every single summer Hey, Hey, Hey I be the one that you remember [Chrous] and I better find your lovin I better find your heart I better find your lovin I better find your heart I better find your lovin I better find your heart I bet if i give all my love, then nothings gonna tear us apart its more than just a mission Hey, Hey, Hey you hear but you dont listen Hey, Hey, Hey You better pay attention Hey, Hey, Hey and get what you been missing [Chorus] and I better find your lovin I better find your heart I better find your lovin I better find your heart I better find your lovin I better find your heart I bet if i give all my love, then nothings gonna tear us apart too many times Ive been wrong I guess being right takes too long Im done waiting, theres nothing left to do lyrics courtesy of killerhiphop.com but give all I have to you and I better find your lovin I better find your heart I better find your lovin I bet if I give all my love, then nothings gonna tear us apart I bet if I give all my love, then nothings gonna tear us apart

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento