giovedì 29 novembre 2012

Rebecca Ferguson - Too Good To Lose (Words)

Rebecca Ferguson - Too Good To Lose (Words) Hey when you get tired When you’re waiting for a train When nothing’s exciting you I’m probably thinking about you then Every time you cross my mind You’re like a prayer, a precious sign, sign, sign, sign… Hear my prayer now Just say the word and I could be there now Oh I say my prayer now Just give me time and I will be there now Oh, you’re too good to lose You’re too good to lose You’re too good to lose You’re too good to lose Hey I lost my phone It must have fallen out in the street Maybe you called and I didn’t pick up And if you wondered that’s all it means All I touch and all I see I give it up so freely Hear my prayer now Just say the word and I could be there now Oh I say my prayer now Just give me time and I will be there now Hear my prayer now Just say the word and I could be there now Oh I say my prayer now Just give me time and I will be there now Oh, you’re too good to lose You’re too good to lose You’re too good to lose You’re too good to lose [repeat] I’ll be there when you get lost, when you need somebody, Keep your name on my heart, Because Because Hear my prayer now Just give me time and I will be there now Oh I say my prayer now Just say the words and I will be there now Oh, you’re too good to lose You’re too good to lose You’re too good to lose You’re too good to lose [repeat]

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento