venerdì 8 marzo 2013

French Montana - Freaks ft. Nicki Minaj (News)

"Freaks" is a song by French Montana from his upcoming debut album Excuse My French, which features guest vocals by Nicki Minaj. The song serves as the second single from the album. It was produced by Rico Love. The song was released on February 13, 2013, and was officially released on February 14, as a digital download. It will be officially released to Rhythmic radio on March 19, 2013. A music video was filmed on February 18. Montana talked about the collaboration at the VMA 2012. "I got my new single coming out with Nicki Minaj", said at the red carpet of the event on September 6, 2012, "I got my album coming out in December, I got a couple of surprises under my sleeve." He revealed that the song is "just something for the clubs especially for New York, I feel like it's big," he said...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento