martedì 24 settembre 2013

Cher Lloyd - I Wish ft. T.I. (News)

Want a bit of musical freshness that question was answered by Cher Lloyd came the video that accompanies the new single. It is the lead single from her second recording project. The song is sung in the company of T.I. and is titled "I Wish". I must say that the song has convinced me since the first listening, powerful percussion, involving rhythm and a catchy chorus and appealing.
The icing on the cake is just the direction of the leader of Grand Hustle. I think that this track might have the potential to try to repeat the success of "Want You Back". During a recent interview, Cher also said to feel grown as a person and as an artist, you feel a new person, positive, and does not want to wait any longer by the fans. The clip that accompanies the song is fun and colorful. Inside there is Cher in the role of a maid who gets up to all colors when dealing with customers rather strange. At the end of the singer understands that there is no need to stuff your bra to be beautiful. Cute Video made ​​with care, but above all an explicit sound pretty good ..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento