mercoledì 4 settembre 2013

Dj Khaled - I Wanna Be With You Feat. Nicki Minaj, Future & Rick Ross (News)

"I Wanna Be With You" is a song by American hip hop artist DJ Khaled, released as the second single from his seventh studio album, Suffering from Success. The song features rappers Nicki Minaj, Future and Rick Ross, and features production from We the Best in-house producer Lee On The Beats. The song was released for digital download in the United States on August 2, 2013. On July 25, 2013, Khaled publicly "proposed" to fellow Cash Money artist Nicki Minaj via MTV. He supported his offer with a 10 karat diamond ring from Rafaello & Co.,valued at about $500,000. Later, he reaffirmed his proposal in an interview with Power 106's DJ Felli Fel, stating: "I ain't a young boy no more. I'm on my thinking the future. I just had to be honest. I always liked her. She's my friend, of course. And I like her. It's more than a crush." On July 29, 2013, in an interview with Funkmaster Flex, Minaj denied Khaled's proposal, saying: "Khaled is my brother and Khaled was not serious with that damn proposal, ya'll. Please let it go. He was kidding." The same day, Flex premiered Khaled's new single, titled "I Wanna Be with You" which featured Minaj, as well as frequent collaborators Future and Rick Ross. This lead some to believe that his proposal was a "publicity stunt" to promote his new single. Shortly after the songs release, Khaled confirmed it was all a joke and a way to introduce the record. On August 9, 2013, the music video for the song was filmed. The video was filmed in Miami, Florida. Ciara was on the set for the music video despite not being featured in the song.
The music video premiered on MTV Jams on September 3, 2013. Excellent sound and great performance of Nicki Minaj..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento