martedì 17 settembre 2013

Iggy Azalea - Change Your Life ft. T.I. (News)

It is not easy to return to work since the summer, so it takes something very strong to take back: "Change Your Life", is a very significant title, singer of Australian rapper Iggy Azalea (real name Amethyst Amelia Kelly). Great sound of the song that uses well-paced for another performance of TI The song is the third single from the album "The New Classic" which will be released shortly, and I must admit that I am very curious to hear the other songs because I believe that the project is good enough. As stated by the artist, there are influences related to Busta Rhymes, Missy Elliott, Field Mob and 2Pac, but I am convinced that the impression of Iggy Azalea is well represented in this single, so good listening ..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento